Eligibility BSc & Hons Programs:
- Minimum of 2nd Division or GPA 2.5 in both SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations or minimum C in at least five subjects in 'O' level and in two subjects in a 'A' level.
- Students of engineering program must have science background both in SSC and HSC (with Mathematics) examinations. Diploma holders are also eligible for admission in Engineering Program.
- Applicants having a total GPA 6.0 including at least GPA 2.0 in any of SSC/HSC are eligible for admission.
- Freedom fighters' issues having a total GPA 5.0 including at least GPA 2.0 in any of SSC/HSC are eligible for admission.
- Diploma holders are also eligible in any of the above programs.
Eligibility for MBA & EMBA:
- MBA-2 years: At least a Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- EMBA: At least a Bachelor degree with minimum of 2 years professional experience.
Eligibility for MA in Islamic Studies & English:
- MA-2 Years: 3 years' Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- MA-1 Year: 4 years' Hons Degree in the respective subject.
Eligibility for B.Ed and M.Ed:
- BEd: Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- MEd: Postgraduate diploma in Education (PGDE) or B.Ed or equivalent.
Eligibility for MPH:
- MBBS, BDS or equivalent from any Medical College recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- Postgraduate or Masters in Biological Sciences.
- B.Sc. Nursing recognized by National Nurshing Council or equivalent.
- B.Sc. in Health Education or equivalent from any accredited institution.
- M.D.; B.Pharm; D.D.S.; D.V.M.; B.Sc. in Psychotherapy; B.Sc. in Lab. Science; or any Health related degree from any accredited institution.
Medical graduates with experience of 2 (two) years or more and non-medical graduate with experience of 3 (three) years or more in the field of Public Health or from a related area (excluding internship) will be given preference for admission.